Michael V. Simio
Mr. Simio is a partner in Simio & Jones. He has extensive experience in complex commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, Uniform Commercial Code litigation, small business litigation, torts, product liability, construction/labor law, insurance defense, employment discrimination, collections, personal injury and real estate.
Prior to forming Simio & Jones, LLP, Mr. Simio was associated with Pitney, Hardin, Kipp & Szuch , Peterson & Ross, Kaye Scholer, LLP and Bower & Gardner.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 1989
- Pace University, Pleasantville, New York, B.B.A., 1986
- Dean's List, Pace University Merit Scholarship
- New Jersey, 1989
- New York, 1989
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1989
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1994
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1994
William B. Jones, II
Mr. Jones is a partner in Simio & Jones. He is an experienced commercial litigator, with a concentration in real estate and real estate title litigation. Mr. Jones also handles business disputes, employment litigation, legal malpractice litigation, consumer fraud litigation, personal injury litigation, insurance coverage matters and municipal court practice.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. 1995
- University of Richmond, B.A. 1992
- New Jersey, 1995
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1995
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New Jersey Land Title Association